Aug 7, 2011

Night @ the museum II

Hi folks !

Yesterday I had a sisterbonding day.
Me and my sister started the day making
some pancakes while our other sister and her future hubby
came back from Amsterdam - they went by bike (crazy!)-
and in the evening we went to Museum night!
Here are some pics I'd like to share :



Haide's making some jummy pancakes





My sister back from A'dam with presents ofcourse !
The dress she's wearing is from Mango
which I bought for her with my gift certificate.







Shoes my sis bought me from A'dam

We took shelter from the rain
@ a fortis bank.
Top -Mango
Pants - Mango

Necklace - Forever 21

Bag - Mango

Shoes - Forever 21


Dress - H&M
Blazer - Zara
Shoes - Mango

Yes we have similar bags ^^

Necklace - Forever 21

First pitstop 

Collection of Niels Peeraer @ fashionmuseum
We also went to the photomuseum but we didn't take
any pics there (so sorry!).

I really wanted this 'basket/bag' and
the shoes you see above.



Pitstop 2
Jummy cupcakes for 2 € a piece
(worth every cent!)


Well I had fun & I hope you guys had a nice day too.
Lots of love !


xoxo
Ren.