Jul 2, 2011

Forever 21 xo

Hi folks !

As you might know last wednesday 29th me and my sis
went to the cocktail party of forever 21.
The place was crowded with bloggers and fashion lovers.
People were gazing at all the candy (which I ate so much my stomach hurt),
free drinks and the most comfortable couches.

Their collection was shown in a semi small room which made it pretty cozy
but really hot. (Thank god I brought my small fan -  a girl is always prepared)
But needless to say the show was amazing,
they used holograms instead of real models.
Although they fooled me a couple of times.
(Yes I might be that dumb but I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one doubting.)
The show was a bit on the short side but I didn't mind
really considering I was wearing heels.

Other than the show you could go fishing, let a pic taken of yourself and
enjoy some good music. (Teddiedrum)

I had a great time and here are some pics to share those moments!

On our way with the train



It was magical

Candy darling

Dress - Zara
Bag - Urban outfitters
Shoes - New Look

Knitwear - H&M
Belt - H&M
Skirt - Vintage
Shoes - New Look


Hope you guys had a good week too !
Soon I hope to show you my new outfit for Project Blogway - Festival.

xoxo
Ren.

PS : I was spotted by Styletoday/Flair.





 Here's a vid on Youtube I found :





Enjoy !


Pics @ Forever 21  & @ Haide Van Osta