Nov 15, 2012

Marnix & Ally - Press days

Hi folks!

I know it's been a while but my exams ended tuesday.
But hopefully these pictures I took at Marnix & Ally make up for it!

After a warm welcome and a delicious cup of coffee by Vascobelo I got the tour of ''Brands''.
Marnix & Ally represent a lot of booming fresh brands such as LN beanies/knits, Bluette, Mieke Dierckx, Omybag, Just Julia, Marco Tozzi, Silis, ... and my favourite Wewood. (everytime someone buys a watch they plant a tree)

They have a lot of eco friendly brands under their wings which really makes them stand out.
For more information feel free to check out their facebook page or their website.
Spoiler : be sure to keep an eye on their fb page because you might be able to win your own trendy
eco friendly watch by Wewood !

Shout out to the lovely ladies Ellen Vergult and An-Katrien Dullers for their hospitality!

Vascobelo













Xoxo
Ren.