Oct 2, 2012

Antwerp Fashion Night 2012 @ Antwerp

 Hi folks !

I went to Antwerps Fahion Night @ Antwerp last friday together with Christophe and Nino from Men Trend.
I had an amazing time. The evening started rather early around 1 pm I attended the press moment where we got drinks (champagne ofcourse) and cupcakes. After the presentation it was possible to get your nails and hair done. I was too bussy getting my other free drinks (Liefmans and Grand Marnier) so I didn't feel the need to engage in a make-over.
I did however get my picture taken with Christophe for Coca-Cola light and got some free bottles designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier. Afterwards the guys and I went to visit the shops. We started at Missoni where a lovely shop lady was awaitng us and endid up at The Public Image where the party was going on thanks to Skip&Die. Ofcourse we went to other stores too such as Hermès, Scotch & Soda, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Armani, BCBG maxazria and many more !

I hope you'll enjoy the following pictures and if you have some of your own you'd like to share feel free to put your link in a comment below !

Me and Christophe



<3 missoni

Learning the works @ Hermès.
Skip&Die @The Public Image

Have a nice time !
xoxo
Ren.