Apr 20, 2012

Press Days

Hi folks,

Last wednesday I went to Media Mania and Bestseller during the Press Days
together with my lovely fellow blogger Laura.
Needless to say I had a good time and I saw a lot nice clothes !

Lovely Laura !


Lovely Tweed Dress
I'm thinking stockings, pumps, cape or trench.
Très GG no ? 


Love the gold details!

I want to marry these pants...





Studs are my friend




Prada, need we say more ?

So those were the pics for Media Mania. They represent brands such as Pinko, Marc o'polo,
Esprite, Julia June, ...
Lets take a look at the pics from Bestseller. They represent Name It (for children), Vila, Vero Moda,
Object, Jack & Jones, Mamalicious, Outfitters Nation, ...

If I had a daughter, I'd buy this sh!t

Perfect for my new born Nephew


Loving the beads

I adore the scarf that's part of the coat







Hope you guys like the pics.
I had a great time ^^
Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
Ren.

Rushed from work to hold my new born Nephew Kobe Louis.