Sep 8, 2011

It's good to be used xo

Hi folks!

I know everybody from Flanders is going
to know what I'm talking about.
Lately a lot of groups on FB are selling second hand stuff.
Altough I'm a flea market person, this is a bit easier.
I must say I'm hooked, I bought a lot of stuff from those groups
and I'm hungry for more !
But unfortunatly I'm broke at the moment ( sad but true).

Here are some pics of what I bought :







So tell me are you also into buying used good ?
If you are here are few fb groups :

But beware !
It's not all rainbows and sunshine.
Because of the bidding war you might end up paying a lot more than 
the thing is worth (total rip off, except if it's really pretty or rare).
Also keep in mind that they might charge you extra for shipping costs.
If it's possible google the current price of the product, because
sometimes people tend to sell it for way too much money.
Oh yeah and when buying stuff like Louis vuitton or such
always ask & check for it's authenticity.

Have fun shopping (I know I will when I have money again.)

Spontanious mc do' trips
the new bf <3 blinded by the flash


xoxo
Ren.