Mar 26, 2011

Ydeltuyt ! Look out Accessorize , there's a new shop in town.

Hi folks!

A few weeks ago my sister and I ordered some jewelry from an online site called Ydeltuyt.
I believe I discovered the site by visiting Girlscene.nl a few months back but I instantly fell in love with what I saw. Ydeltuyt sells accessories with a reasonable price, the price range can fall between 2 up to 18 euro for accessories such as rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and sunglasses.
Bags and purses are available from 8,95 up to 34,95.

The site is well organised and they also ship to Belgium!

My sister bought the pink/gold owl earings.


Here you see them on  :





I bought the frog ring gold.




Here's a picture of my sister wearing it :





Although I expected it to be smaller it's really pretty!
Good thing about buying stuff on Ydeltuyt is that it's still somewhat unique and the shipping costs ain't too bad either! Shipping costs to Belgium are about 5 euro, for something unique it ain't a lot of money.

What else might interest you is that the owner of this online shop is only 20 years old !!
Her name is Simone Zuurveld and she lives in the Netherlands.
The reason for starting the shop came to her during a shopping spree and she couldn't find what her heart desired. Well I'm greatefull she didn't otherwise I had to find another cool shop to buy my jewels !

What are you waiting for go shop shop 'till you drop @ YDELTUYT
And let me know what you bought!


xoxo
Ren.